Re: Tech info

Nathan

June 25, 2020 1:20 PM, "Siegfried Jackstien" <siegfried.jackstien@...> wrote:

understand that ... it was just one example for nathan what bw would be possible depending on hw
used.... and I know the lime chip is not the best on the market :-)
Yes and thanks for the info. Ignore this tangent but the reason this new mystery SDR is interesting if it does 0-xx. I too have a Pluto with wide bandwidth but that doesn't do HF which is where running, say, 2-52 MHz would be a game changer for me. Having 10 MHz bandwidth is still nice for now; I usually run 40m, 30m and 20m simintanously with FT8 and other digi modes.

Thanks

--
Nathan