Re: Tech info

Nathan

June 25, 2020 11:35 AM, "Simon Brown" <simon@...> wrote:

I just looked - the AMD FFT is now well documented, I don't have any AMD hardware but that's easy
to solve.
With the rise in popularity of Ryzen, Threadripper and Epyc it's also pushing AMD back into the spotlight for graphics cards so certainly worth considering. There's also some strong opinons held around NVidia buisiness practices but that's a whole other story.

Personally I don't have a preference - I'll happily get something with CUDA if it means getting 50 MHz bandwidth :) That said I will fly the flag for AMD support given that's what I happen to currently use. Goes without saying I'd be happy to test etc.

--
Nathan