Re: Generate IQ data for SDR# #sdrsharp

Jim Smith G0OFE

You may well get some answers here with reference to your last question.

AS this is the forum for SDR Console software, if you have specific SDR# questions, you're better off asking in the Airspy forums (SDR# and Airspy werte created by the same person.)

Your question about WAV files.. it may well be that SDR Console can play them. You have nothing to lose by trying.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem,
Use the camera icon top left to take a screenshot,
Then send to this group **as an attachment **
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 08/06/2020 13:37, jozamm1978 wrote:
Dear all,

I have developed a custom VLF receiver. To capture the data I am using Keysight Data Acquisition Module which I am programming via C# to capture the data. I am sampling the data at 100kHz.

Now I am wish to import the data to SDRSharp. From the menu I see that it can open IQ files, .wav format.

I would be grateful if someone could point me the format of the wav file. Is it a standard wav file with the left and right channels being the I and Q data?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Joseph A. Zammit
http://electronics-lab.info/