Command Line Control of ELAD SW2 with SDR Console

Bill Nollman

Hi, I would like to automate the playback of previously captured ELAD S2 wav files with SDR Console. For example I have a 1 hour capture of 92-98MHz and would like to playback 92.1 then after an hour start at the beginning and play 92.3 and so on. I can think of ways to script the timing but am hoping there is a command line interface to SDR Console that allows you to start playback of a set of WAV files and select the frequency and demod settings. Has anyone done any command line control or can point me to some documentation?

Thanks,

Bill Nollman

Farmington, CT