Re: Transverter for HL2 etc.

Christian Veith

Hi Max,

I'm using a 2m transverter from transverter-store.com with my HL2.

I ordered it with the attenuator board and didn't use it ;)

I've routed the transverters Rx output to the Rx input of the HL2 available on the rear pin header and feed the transverter with PA off from the low power output.

I used the socket for the HF Antenna on the transverter for RX out and added another sma socket to the back of the HL2 as Rx in.

It's working quite well. But there's much crosstalk coming from the transverter when transmitting.

Best regards

Chris

Am 3. Juni 2020 15:40:42 MESZ schrieb Max <radiomax@...>:
DEMI..... Nice, especially with integrated amp. Single bands $500 ish but Multi-band $2k however.....

Too much to justify for me as I am only "playing" with them. I will almost certainly dip toe in the water with the 6m Ukraine jobbie for starters. $85 fully assembled with auto-sense switching...... strewth..... if it is even half decent you cannot really go wrong. Just fancy the odd bit of DX when the band is up on a band I have always been intrigued by but never had kit to try.

Max

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 01:00 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
After thinking a bit about this, I am looking at the 150W DEMI transverter. 150W is enough for Tropo and E’s and good for portable.

Vy 73 de DL5CV