Re: SDR Radio Console without Omnirig with direct CAT Control (external Radio) for IC-9700 #usb #ic-9700 #cat #icom

Wolfgang Sidler

Hi Martin

You are right. I have to change the picture and the text.

This was intention from the beginning as we started in 2018 with the development.

But only Swisslog and HDSDR supports us in that

I will change the Text and the picture on my website today.

73

Wolfgang