Re: Easiest/cheapest way to 6m/2m/70cm?

Max

Hi Jim

Thanks for reply. Yes, I too had the MM preamp..... on a boot-mount Pye Cambridge for 2m FM...... my first ever multi-channel VHF rig for the car (6 channels via ledex/uniselector).

Very tempted to order one of those transverters from Ukraine, especially if you think they are decent performer. Be nice to know what it's like on TX too though. Will probably just take a punt at the price.

73

Max

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 02:54 PM, Jim Smith G0OFE wrote:
I am using one of the transverters from Ukraine for 6m.. as a recieve converter into my Perseus. never used it on TX but on RX it works very well.