Re: Easiest/cheapest way to 6m/2m/70cm?

Max

Hi Sigi

Yes, actually I am now thinking of doing exactly this. Transverter for 6m and Pluto for everything else as you suggest.

I just referred back to all the notes you kindly sent previously about changing the TCXO on the Pluto. For some reason I thought Pluto was a lot more expensive. Now to be had for £117 GBP + VAT from Mouser here in the UK.

Do you use Pluto on 2m/70cms and if so do you use additional filtering on the output, or not necessary? Any amplifier? If so, what?

Thanks

Max

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 03:23 PM, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

6m ... transverter to your existing hl2

all bands above ... a pluto (up to 6 gig)

dg9bfc sigi