Re: Easiest/cheapest way to 6m/2m/70cm?

Jim Smith G0OFE

Microwave Modules....   ah, them were the days. I am still using one of their pre-amps on 2m.... 35 years old and still going strong.

I am using one of the transverters from Ukraine for 6m.. as a recieve converter into my Perseus. never used it on TX but on RX it works very well.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem,
Use the camera icon top left to take a screenshot,
Then send to this group **as an attachment **
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 31/05/2020 11:47, Tom Crosbie G6PZZ wrote:

In days of old, we’d have turned to Microwave Modules…

73 Tom G6PZZ

Nr Chesterfield | NE Derbyshire | UK | IO93he

HF250 | RSPdx | Sentinel 4 | RM50 | TR2