Re: Off Topic Request

Ray, W4BYG <w4byg@...>

I have a never used outside, California Amplifier phase locked block down converter for C-band 3.625 to 4.2 MHz, model 140001.  it has 20 db gain and requires +16 to 24 VDC at 250 ma.
It outputs 950 to 1525 MHz.  It has an "N' female input and an "F" output.  20 degree noise temperature.  It was used only for a few lab tests.  I have the original data sheet.  It is missing the cover which would not be hard to replicate.

It is trading material, or make offer.  What have you?
Ray, W4BYG
37312

On 5/29/2020 21:50, martin m3ghe wrote:
Ideally you want a C band LNB, then you can use any of the radios you mention. But finding a cheap one maybe not so easy.

Martin

--
They say a smart person learns from their mistakes.  A
wise person learns from the mistakes of others.