Re: #LimeSDR Transmit Anomaly #limesdr

MikeC

I agree about the levels. Anything above about -10dBm output causes distortion so there needs to be and amplifier for whatever you are using.

I also rather agree about the offset frequency, I always set it to 0Hz and then the spur is where your carrier would be in SSB. If the tx cal is done and the output level is not above -10dBm the spur is very low.

Maybe I was lucky with the hanging problem being solved by adding the 50ms tx delay, but it did fix it on the slower pc – I think....

This noise problem is the one that is causing me most concern at the moment particularly if you are running any power.

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10