Re: #LimeSDR Transmit Anomaly #limesdr

Siegfried Jackstien

jose .. do not use offset ... not 25 and not 250 ... set that to 0hz!!

reason is ... that way the spur is next to your passband ... and you do not disturb on another frequency ...

(in my view simon should set default to 0hz)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 30.05.2020 um 14:21 schrieb jose maria trueba:

Yes. I have also seen very dirty transmitting most often and aclean signal sometimes. I do not know how.
Regarding the no transmission issue ... It used to happen quite often. Once every hour or so. Now with newest version of SDRC it happens very seldom with my i3 laptop running win10, maybe once every 5 hours, but if happens very often with my i5 running win7. I found out that transmission lacks audio, no Tune nor Tone either but if I push Drive all the way to 100% then I see that LimeMini is actually transmitting the DC central spur very visible 0.9KHz below the nominal transmitting frequency if TX offset is set to 0KHz instead the 25kHz default.
By the way... How can I add your 50mw? I would love to try it.