From: jose maria trueba
Sent: 30 May 2020 15:21
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] #LimeSDR Transmit Anomaly

Yes. I have also seen very dirty transmitting most often and aclean signal sometimes. I do not know how.

Regarding the no transmission issue ... It used to happen quite often. Once every hour or so. Now with newest version of SDRC it happens very seldom with my i3 laptop running win10, maybe once every 5 hours, but if happens very often with my i5 running win7. I found out that transmission lacks audio, no Tune nor Tone either but if I push Drive all the way to 100% then I see that LimeMini is actually transmitting the DC central spur very visible 0.9KHz below the nominal transmitting frequency if TX offset is set to 0KHz instead the 25kHz default.

By the way... How can I add your 50mw? I would love to try it.