Re: Cannot connect to Spyserver #airspyr2

jdow

That sounds like a network issue. But, the common issue would mean it would not be discovered. If it picks up a dynamic address on your network it MAY be on a different address than 10.0.0.20. If that is the case you may need to doctor your router's DNS settings so that the AirSpy server has a fixed address.

Try running the discovery again and replacing the definition you have. That shows the address and you can compare to see if it changed.

{^_^}

On 20200529 06:34:46, John Boyle N8JJO wrote:
Yes, and the Spyserver is detected just fine. But I cannot start it, I get "radio not found or definition is invalid".
John N8JJO