Re: Off Topic Request

David L. Wilson

Get the HackRF1. Yes, it can transmit but many only use it to receive. And there is software out there for it. You are not going to find anything cheaper for what you want. Chinese versions can be bought for about $150 in a case and they are fine. (In fact, sad to say, recently I was involved in a project where US manufactured versions had issues that the Chinese did not despite supposedly being the same design and the US cost more).

I have a LimeSDR Mini and a USRP but available software makes the HackRF1 the first choice.
--
David L. Wilson