Off Topic Request

John S Henry - KI4JPL

Hello All,

I have an odd request, if not permitted, then please remove... thanks.
I have an application that uses any one of a handful of different SDRs, e.g. RTL-SDR, SDRplay RSPduo, HackRFOne, etc. etc.
But, I want to extend the receiver coverage to include up to 6GHz.
I do not need a transmitter, just a receiver.
Does anyone know of a receiver only SDR that follows normal standard SDR interfacing that covers up to 6GHz?
I know the HackRFOne and the bladeRF 2.0 do go up to 6GHz, but I don't need a transmitter, nor the extra cost of it.

Thanks in advance,
73, KI4JPL
John