RF Gain ? Where is (Win7, Elad S2)

Fabio

Hallo,

Back after some time I just re-installed V3.0.22 on my laptop with Win7 for the Elas S2. I had an older V2 and V3 versions which had been disinstalled before the new installation.

I understand on the forum that I'd adjust the RF gain but I'm not able to find it. Form some videos I think it'd be somewhere in the home bar after 'calibration' but apparently is not there. Do I need to search somewhere else or arrange some other setting ? I also tried to disinstall a couple of times and also deleted all the  past files in the users/user/AppData/Roaming but did not worked.

I'm feeling a bit fool as probably it's as easy as drinking a glass of water ...