Re: Which SDR for pan adaptor on a 9MHz IF output?

Siegfried Jackstien

use a lif kit (downmixer from 9 megs to audio) and use soundcard in maybe?? (yes i now not ethernet ... grin)

those were my first steps in sdr (i used last if 455 kc and a 467 kc mixer)

my first steps were cause i wanted to receive drm on shortwave (diital audio broadcast on shortwave) ... with the software dream andi needed that low 12 kc if signal ... that was way before i had my trusty funcubedongle pro plus

.... but back to topic

hmm ... he wants to have a pan adaptor?!? ... maybe he should feed out the FIRST if signal (before any filtering) and use an rtl dongle then?!?

cause it is before filtering he then can see a wider bandwidth

if he then wants to have it on ethernet ... a raspi and rtl server??

just thinking what could be a  (cheap) solution with a wider bw as using the filtered 9 megs if signal

dg9bfc sigi

ps using rtl dongle is not nailed in stone ... just an example to stay cheap and cause there are ready to use soft solutions for a raspi/rtl combo

Am 23.05.2020 um 12:35 schrieb Simon Brown:

Erm,

Afedri is possibly the only Ethernet solution available today.

https://www.sdr-radio.com/afedri