Re: CPU increase when IF Display and receiver pane are open

My Station monitor is a 27” 4k Dell, it really is superb. I’ve spent a lot of time & mental effort getting this display this good so am glad you like it. Were we to sit down I could show you the amount of processing required to smoothly scroll the display, you’d be amazed.

Annoyingly I’ve damaged a 32” 4k AOC IPS monitor by pressing too hard while cleaning the screen, so am going to buy another 4k sometime this year.

I’ve see SDR Console running on a 8k monitor, that’s really superb but of course total overkill.