Re: The never-ending screenshot dilemna...

martin m3ghe

Trouble is if you are reading/replying from the group online as opposed to your email program, the most obvious way of adding an image to your post/comment is to use the add images button in the Reply ribbon. This places the image inline and causes issues for those using email only.

Regardless of how the images are added they are all available in full size by visiting the group and going to the Photos section.

I guess I am not alone in only using the only group interface to read and reply. But I am surprised by the numbers that only ever interact by email.