Re: The never-ending screenshot dilemma...

Simon Brown

To be fair, the server help isn't great.

I've made a note to restructure this later today. Rewriting web pages sure beats sticking pins in Voodoo dolls.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 15 May 2020 04:56
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] The never-ending screenshot dilemna...

Manuals: Fine objects of explication of technical art which their intended audience treats as more packing material and discards it with the box in which the artifice it describes came.

Manual MANUAL? I don't need to fookin' manual.

{O.O}

On 20200514 11:35:05, Simon Brown wrote:
Hi,

https://www.sdr-radio.com/support#Screenshot “Attach an unedited,
complete screenshot to a posting in the Groups.io user group.”