*From:*main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Roy VE7DH
*Sent:* 14 May 2020 17:28
*To:* main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
*Subject:* [SDR-Radio] The never-ending screenshot dilemna...
I just did a search through everywhere I could think of on this forum and nowhere could I find the actual instructions for correctly adding a screenshot to a message, except occasionally within a message thread.
Simon constantly has to tell people to "add a screenshot", yet he leaves out the all important "as an attachment". And since a screenshot is a picture, guess what most people will do.
Other people also are constantly complaining about people adding screenshots as pictures.
So, is there no way to fix this by putting up a message/note/banner of some kind that would remind folks of how it should be done?
Not being a programmer or a forum moderator I probably don't have the best answer for this ongoing problem, but if possible it seems to me the best place for this reminder would be to automatically have a first line inserted whenever you open a reply box that says something to the effect of "Always include a screenshot, as an attachment".
Imagine how much stress and annoyance Simon could avoid. It boggles the mind.
regards, Roy