But i think there are more tasks with a higher priority that should be implemented first :)

Best regards

Chris

Am 12.05.2020 um 15:19 schrieb Simon Brown:

Hi,

Correct. There’s quite some structure in SDR Console, sadly I haven’t passed the identity down to the various radio DLLs. This could be done, I would have to run through all radio DLLs. Not ultra-difficult, just would take a few days with very careful testing.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christian Veith
Sent: 12 May 2020 06:51
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] More Identities

Thanks for the tip, but that wouldn't be possible.

The hardware configuration of the radios is stored in the Windows registry and the approach chosen is indentity independent.

Please take a look on the screenshot of the registry tree of SDR Console:

Best regards

Chris

Am 07.05.2020 um 20:48 schrieb jdow:

Would you settle for allowing the same device to have two different "definitions" and names in the select device dialog? One would be set to have a converter on it and the other to be straight through, perhaps with different input/output RF port selections?

That might have better utility and fall within Simon's concepts.

{^_^}

On 20200507 08:16:53, Christian Veith wrote:

Hi Simon,

thanks for this update :) Do you think it would be possible to have different Radio settings per identity?

What i mean are the settings in this dialog:

I would then configure identity one as my Main HF identity and a second one as Transverter with slightly different settings.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Christian DL5CV

Am 06.05.2020 um 07:27 schrieb Simon Brown:

Hi,

In 3.0.23 there are four more optional identities: