This is the spike on the SDRconsole. The big signal is the local repeate and the spike in the middle is always there. TX and RX are calibrated too

Kind regards
Antonio

On Monday, May 11, 2020, 10:34:42 PM GMT+2, Matthias Bopp <matthias.bopp@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,

I do not know what is wrong with your setup but my LimeSDR does not show any central spike.

Kind regards

Matthias

www.dd1us.de

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Richard Miller
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Mai 2020 22:21
An: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Betreff: [SDR-Radio] LimeSDR Noise Spike

All:

I now this has been discussed before. Enclosed I have included a screen shot of Console V3 and my LimeSDR. I just moved back into my old QTH after not being here for a couple of years, so I am working with real antennas and not signal generators!

I distinctly remember solving this noise spike problem where I used to live, and I have followed the procedure listed on the home page. I changed the Visual Gain and Gain per the recommendations, and performed the calibration. Upon completion of the calibration I still get a very noticeable spike.

I feel like I must be missing something, but after playing with this for an hour, I thought maybe someone could see how I am screwing this up.

Thanks in advance!