DSD+ Trunking Setup #sdrconsolev3 #request #bladerf #dsd #trunking

Ryan Thompson

Still confused about trunking setup with DSD+ in Console v3.  SDR system is Console v3 and a Bladerf 2.0 A4 on a dual E5 Xeon, 128G RAM, Titan RTX running Win 10v1909 OS.  No prior experience with trunking but know what a control channel is, have IT skills and my system works great across rest of SDR Console v3 featureset.  I've occasionally heard decodes without understanding why they worked at the time.

I think my problem is I don't understand the setup process, i.e.: what DSD files to edit, what info to put in them (besides control channel), why I am unable to add options / terms to the Control window by typing in field and / or clicking the "+", why my hard-coded edits to SDR's DSD .bat file don't persist after saving, etc.  I do think understand how to route audio, start controller / monitor, install DSD+ and am able to manually surf bands and decode some individual signals.

Thanks for any suggestions.  Learning about P.25 is one of my primary interests in exploring SDR.

Ryan
ryan@...