Re: Lime Mini hangs on SDR console not on SDR angel... #sdrconsole

Edited

I had the same problems and found that it only ! has to do with 2400 mhz feedback indirect and direct to the lime mini.
So I rebuilt the whole thing see pictures. It works now OK.
In the enclosure are the lime an 2400 mhz amp output 200 milliwatt an usb relais for triggering the 2400 internal amp and the external 20 watt final. .
and a 10 volt 7810 tripod for the LNB with a bias tee.

I learned that 2400 mhz (shielding etc) is something else than hf.

Greetings.and 73

Onno Pa0ono