Re: SDR Console Does not Scale #workspace #bug

It should scale correctly – please attach a screenshot so I can see the problem.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of david.hagar@...
Sent: 30 April 2020 07:30
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console Does not Scale #workspace #bug

I have a vision problem so very often I use the Windows 10 scaling feature to scale up windows control elements so I can see them better.   Right now SDR Console does not respond to it's control elements being scaled up and I have a really hard time seeing many of the controls.  The software is really great and I love it, but is there any way to force SDR Console to scale up with the rests of my applications?

By scale I'm referring to under Display in Settings where it says "Scale and Layout" on Windows 10.