De : Patrick <malfam2@...>
Date: dim. 19 avr. 2020 à 18:24
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Change default speed in V3
To: <main@sdr-radio.groups.io>

Everything is the same as yesterday - including OmniRig settings- but today I am back to square one.
When I did a system restore to last December everything worked.
I cannot see anything different today vs yesterday when it worked.
I'm going to just go back to changing the speed from 57,600 to 38,400

TOOLS
OPTIONS
CONTROLLERS
CAT SERIAL PORT
PORT SELECTION
CHANGE COM 4 FROM 57,600 TO 38,400
REFRESH

O.K.
And then everything works until I turn off the radio again.
At least I know I can get the program going with this arrangement.
Pat - W9ZO

As I said nothing was changed from yesterday when all was working, but today back to square one here.