Re: 2 x SDRconsole programs running on same pc #sdrconsolev3

jdow

Given enough computer power in the right places you could run 5 copies with different identities so that their settings are distinct. You would, of course, need five front ends and enough input output bandwidth to service them all.

{^_^}

On 20200416 21:53:46, John Elliott wrote:
Is it possible to run 2 copies of SDRconsole on the one pc. I have a pc that I think could handle it as I would like to run SDRconsole looking at HF bands + one looking at VHF bands. UI know there are things like registry entries detc etc that could complicate the matter.  Or is this covered in the SDRconsole under the two receivers ability ???.
--
John - VK3CVF