Ctrl key interferes with keyboard shortcuts

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW <dale.elshoff@...>

I have avoided using the Ctrl key or combinations when making keyboard shortcuts because the Frequency entry box pops up and interferes.  A single-press of the Ctrl key will activate the frequency pop-up box if held about 1-second or more - possibly this is unique to my system but limits the number of shortcuts that can be produced.
  • Maybe a timer is needed to cancel the pop-up if a second, additional press of the Ctrl key doesn't occur within a couple seconds.
I recently learned about the keyboard shortcuts that someone mentioned on the group mailer here.  It makes it easy to change antenna selection and gain values now to my RSPdx.  Thank you Simon.

73,
Dale WB8CJW
(Hopefully this doesn't post multiple copies like my last did)

Avast logo