Re: my SDRPlay RSP1a is doing something weird on 6 meters

Calder Latham

Well I will try once again. TIM...YOU ARE ON THE WRONG REFLECTOR FOR YOUR QUESTION. This is the SDR Console reflector. You need to find the HDSDR reflector for a resolution your issue.

W1HHO.
All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.
On 4/16/2020 19:32, K4TK wrote:

As I said, I posted there, as well as FTDX 101D site. Hoping between the three, someone might have an answer. Just covering all my bases. It could be an RSPlay issue (not likely), an Omnirig issue (possible.....especially the 101D rig file), an HDSDR issue (highly possible), or just something about the SDR portion of the 101D that flips 6 meters in such a way that I'll have to come up with some solution...or perhaps even just live with it. I'm just looking for possible solutions and covering ALL my bases......
--
73,
K4TK/Tim