Re: my SDRPlay RSP1a is doing something weird on 6 meters

jdow

Not here, Tim. Seriously, not here. This is not SDRPlay support. It is not HDSDR support. This is not SDR Sharp support. This is not HPSDR support. They all have their own places for support. Posting here just wastes your time and our time.

{^_^}

On 20200416 16:32:34, K4TK wrote:
As I said, I posted there, as well as FTDX 101D site. Hoping between the three, someone might have an answer. Just covering all my bases. It could be an RSPlay issue (not likely), an Omnirig issue (possible.....especially the 101D rig file), an HDSDR issue (highly possible), or just something about the SDR portion of the 101D that flips 6 meters in such a way that I'll have to come up with some solution...or perhaps even just live with it. I'm just looking for possible solutions and covering ALL my bases......
--
73,
K4TK/Tim