Re: my SDRPlay RSP1a is doing something weird on 6 meters

Calder Latham

Tim you are on the SDR Console email reflector site. If you have a HDSDR issue you need to find that email reflector group.

W1HHO
All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.
On 4/16/2020 19:11, K4TK wrote:

It's as if we're talking apples and oranges here. I'm using SDRPlay RSP1A from the IF 9 Mhz output of a Yaesu FTDX 101D as the input for HDSDR as a Panadapter/Bandscope to show the output of the FTDX 101D on a screen. The ONLY config I have in my SDRPlay RSP1a is this screen. There are NONE of the things you list above....NONE................  This is a panadapter setup for an FTDX 101D using SDRPlay RSP1A and HDSDR and Omnirig.

--
73,
K4TK/Tim