Re: my SDRPlay RSP1a is doing something weird on 6 meters

jdow

If you are using HDSDR why are you HERE?
{O.O}

On 20200416 11:53:53, K4TK wrote:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 11:42 AM, Jim Smith G0OFE wrote:
Tim,
Please see attached image.
*================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.
8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 8-element LFA for 2m, 3-element LFA for 6m, 20m
Windom for HF,. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF*
On 16/04/2020 17:27, K4TK wrote:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 03:24 AM, jdow wrote:
Even when you play with "Select radio->Definitions" and the "Invert
Spectrum"
checkbox for the front end you are working with?
{^_^}
where is this setting? I can't find it.
--
73,