Re: SDR-C Latency slowly increasing (v 3.0.20)

данила фадеев

To me it makes very much sense that "the higher the input bandwidth the more powerfull your PC needs to be".
What PC configuration will you be using for this test?

Dick hi
This is a rather old laptop Lenovo G580, Core i5 3230M 16 Gb RAM 500 Gb HDD, Win 7.
I started the test around 01:00 UTC this morning. More than 15 hours have passed. The bandwidth in Elad is set to 6 MHz, through VAC audio streams are directed to 3 instances of WSJT-X. SDRC v.3.0.20 does not cause any complaints, in my opinion the "dT" indicators are normal, thanks to the Master and may the force be with him.
73
Daniel

сб, 11 апр. 2020 г. в 14:25, Dick <hobbyd@...>:

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 02:43 AM, данила фадеев wrote:

> It seems to me that SDRC is not the best solution for long-term monitoring of
> digital modes with reference to time synchronization. I will also try to run a
> daily test for monitoring FT8 with SDRC in the maximum bandwidth of the Elad
> FDM S2 with coverage of 3 bands of 3, 5 and 7 MHz.

To me it makes very much sense that "the higher the input bandwidth the more powerfull your PC needs to be".
What PC configuration will you be using for this test?

73, Dick