Re: WSJT-X Control Receiver 2 #sdrconsolev3 #controller

goscickiw

In SDR Console's I/O Test, there is an option to send a command to set the frequency of a receiver different than Rx 1.
The command for Receiver 2 and the frequency of 14.08 MHz looks like FB00014080000, as on this screenshot. The "B" here is most likely the receiver, as it's A to F for receivers 1 to 6. Those commands indeed control the correct receivers.
So there is a way to control different receivers through CAT.

The problem is that both of my instances of WSJT-X send a command with "A" for Rx 1, when I want one to control Rx 1 and the other to control Rx 2.