WSJT-X Control Receiver 2 #sdrconsolev3 #controller

goscickiw

How should I set up WSJT-X to control Rx 2 instead of Rx 1? Using the I/O Test and I/O Monitor, I noticed that the command has to start from "FB" to control Rx 2, but WSJT-X always uses "FA" which sets Rx 1. Is there a hidden setting somewhere that I can use?
I'm asking because I have two instances of WSJT-X controlling SDR Console through two virtual COM ports. I have no issues with this setup, other than both instances controlling the same receiver Rx1.