Re: SDR-C Latency slowly increasing (v 3.0.20)

данила фадеев

>Not sure what you mean as I am not aware that I am doing a conversion in VAC.
>The cable is set to acccept a SR between 22050 and 48000.
>The VAC screenshot shows the Current format = 48000 and
>the Cable 4 details shown the Actual SR = 47995.

Dick hi
According to the tutorial from the author of VAC, if you narrow the range of each parameter of the cable format to one value (for example, 48000..48000, 24..24, 2-2), the cable format will not change, it is always suitable, regardless of the format stream. To create an end-to-end path, in my opinion, all the sampling frequencies of its components must be brought to the same values, in this case 48 kHz, including the system settings of sound devices in Windows. Unfortunately, I do not use SDRC for multichannel monitoring, but for several years I have been using a bunch of QS1R> CWSLTee> a lot of HDSDR clones and there, setting up the end-to-end path, possibly including avoiding the troubles you described. I will leave a link to the VAC tutorial section
"Cable format range"
73
Daniel

вт, 7 апр. 2020 г. в 15:10, Dick <hobbyd@...>:

On Tue, Apr  7, 2020 at 02:48 AM, данила фадеев wrote:

> on the basis of what are you doing the conversion in the VAC control panel of
> a sampling frequency of 22050 to 48000?

Hi Daniel,
Not sure what you mean as I am not aware that I am doing a conversion in VAC.
The cable is set to acccept a SR between 22050 and 48000.
The VAC screenshot shows the Current format = 48000 and
the Cable 4 details shown the Actual SR = 47995.

73, Dick PA2015