Re: SDR-C Latency slowly increasing (v 3.0.20)

данила фадеев

Dick, on the basis of what are you doing the conversion in the VAC control panel of a sampling frequency of 22050 to 48000? What is this conversion for if the VAC receives data from the SDRC with a frequency of 48000?

73
Daniel

вт, 7 апр. 2020 г. в 02:30, jdow <jdow@...>:

Yup - wildeyed guess rather than math. Phui. I elsewhere.
{+_+}