From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Crosbie G6PZZ
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 10:32
To: mwcircle@groups.io; IRCA@groups.io; main@SDR-Radio.groups.io; CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] OFF TOPIC: Further COVID-19 Warning

Friends,

Please take very special care during this period.

If you die, your partner might sell all your gear for what they think you paid for it.

Even worse, your kids will just send it to landfill.

Please make arrangements for passing valuable equipment to worthy valued friends.

My address is available on request…

Tom G6PZZ