From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of jdow <jdow@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 2:49 AM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Notching out one frequency

Very likely you can add attenuation beyond the Elad's 20 dB without affecting
signal to noise ratios. I think your measurements suggested you had another
external 20 dB attenuator. Note the amplitude of the 1240 kHz peak and the noise
with the ELAD attenuator enabled. Add the external 20 dB and repeat the
measurement. That should be quite informative. If the difference in readings is
20 dB or even as low as 18 dB leave it in as that is about the best you can do.

{^_^}