Re: Center tuned Wide-U mode #sdrconsolev3 #future

Peter

Hi Sigi,
You forgot the case where 12 kHz offset 'audio' (aka 12kHz IF ) is mandatory ... when a commercial DRM decoder is used, eg the type sold through WiNRADiO ( VT-Merlin )
So regardless of which of the other cases you describe best applies to DReaM freeware, the 12 kHz USB offset mode will still be needed by some users.

Cheers, Pete.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 01:37 PM, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

hmm ... first we should check if dream receives better in "audio" (12 kc mono signal) ... or if we send i/q data to dream ... and if i/q data ... it that has to be on 0hz or shifted up

dream has several different options to solve all kind of if data ... mono12 kc ... iq on 0hz ... iq on 12kc ... and ... same but reversed (channels changed ) ... means 5 different setting possible as input to dream

greetz sigi dg9bfc