Re: Mute audio

Siegfried Jackstien

you already have the code that checks the usb (com) port for tx (with a lime or pluto)

Pulling cts to ground on an ftdi chip

using that "marker" and mute audio on receive only sdr should be just one or two line of code i guess

(or a few lines of code changed a bit)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 26.03.2020 um 15:36 schrieb Simon Brown:

Sigi,

Yes – if the radio is supported by OmniRig then it’s easy. If not I have to add extra code. It’ll have to be an ancient radio not to have some CAT support.

As far as I understand things, he wants to TX and have the SDR muted, so CAT works now for that, if he can’t use CAT then it’s more work for me.