Re: panadapter RTL-SDR IC-756pro2

jdow

I give up. I tried.
{+_+}

On 20200326 08:32:23, iz1fks wrote:
I'm not doing any comparison with the 756pro2 built in panadaptor, it does not make sense.
I'm doing comparison inside sdr console using the same RTL-SDR (tried also at 2.4M) in panadapter mode with or without the SDR=> RADIO tracking function activated as visible in the attached video.
The spectrum from the RTL-SDR is okay, the issue is ONLY activating the SDR=>RADIO tracking that is fundamental for panadapter function.
using the setup for qo-100 with tracking rtl-sdr from external radio used in tx with upconverter function (and not using IF) anything is very fine