Re: panadapter RTL-SDR IC-756pro2

iz1fks

Edited

I'm not doing any comparison with the 756pro2 built in panadaptor, it does not make sense.

I'm doing comparison inside sdr console using the same RTL-SDR (tried also at 2.4M) in panadapter mode with or without the SDR=> RADIO tracking function activated as visible in the attached video.

The spectrum from the RTL-SDR is okay, the issue appears ONLY when activating the SDR=>RADIO tracking that is fundamental for panadapter function.

using the setup for qo-100 with SDR=>RADIO and RADIO=>SDR tracking rtl-sdr from external radio vfo used in tx with upconverter function (and not using IF) behaviour looks very fine.