Re: how to set bandwidth ?

Max

Third vote for selecting "BFM" in the DSP mode panel. I got caught by this one too when first started using SDRC.

WFM mode selection is not for broadcast FM reception.

If for some reason BFM is not showing on your mode selection panel, add it by clicking the three dots top left of the mode panel. Not wanting to pointlessly repeat advice already given by others, but see attached picture (buttons ringed in red).

73

Max

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 04:49 PM, fly.fechter@... wrote:
For example -- receiving FM radio in a clear sharp good quality stays outside my ability.
Apparently the set bandwidth - filter for FM radio  is just not right - tone points to an incorrect bandwidth !
either too narrow or too broad.