From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of fly.fechter@...
Sent: 22 March 2020 15:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] frequency setting

Hallo to you all !
I just downloaded SDR console V.3.0.20 on my Windows 10 64bit o.s. My dongle at present is the Airspy Mini.
I am unable to set up correctly any frequency even for the crowded FM range !
The SDRplay quick guide refers to a side panel for the frequency explorer and the DSP options (mode VFR etc.) and shortcut settings  via buttons highlighted in the center and/or near the Home button.. I fail to locate and use these buttons in the version 3.0.20 I downloaded !
May I ask you for your kind advice re solving my problems ?
Thank you very much in advance,
Regards,
Roland

_._,_._,_