Re: Screenshot error

Simon Brown

Ah,

Using Windows Paint can you can a file in PNG format in the folder used for Screenshots?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon Brown via Groups.Io
Sent: 14 March 2020 14:54
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Screenshot error

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, been busy coding. I honestly have no idea what’s happening here:

  • Can you save Favourite definitions, restart the program and seen the new definitions?
  • When you create a screenshot are any files created in the folder shown in the first post?
  • Look also in the folder – check it exists, try creating any file at all in this folder, for example a TXT file.
  • Anti-Virus – if anti-virus is running just disable to test the screenshot. I had this a few times with Ham Radio Deluxe.

The only crazy idea I have is that the PNG encoder on your computer is broken but I really don’t believe this. Screenshots are simple – very simple, I just tell Windows to copy a Window to a file with a specific encoding.