Re: Pluto michmatch SDR Console newer versions #sdrconsole #qo100 #adalmpluto

Tomi Tikkanen <oh8lrb@...>

Hi Folks!
..continue ,

today I checked firmware of the Pluto, and seems it's on date and latest version.

I attached one picture both of running tx by v3.0.14 and v3.0.21.
Now I got visible my three several signals by pluto when I'm testig  v3.0.21.
Both version picture I have locked the beacon, but v3.0.21 not using xit like  v3.0.14 have xit-50.000.
The pluto I'm using by ethernet 60m cable and adapter usb/ethernet  made by Green.

I like using my QO100 station by Sdr Console and interested find out the case.
This time I don't have idea is the reason harware, software or I need to find out do more settings with wersions after v3.0.14.

Kindly
Tomi oh4ms

la 15. helmik. 2020 klo 23.22 jdow (jdow@...) kirjoitti:

I'd not try to get support for something that old were I you. You complain about
how it works and in the same breath say all is fine with the version you are
using. "A contradiction it makes," says Yoda.

{o.o}