Re: Pluto michmatch SDR Console newer versions #sdrconsole #qo100 #adalmpluto

jdow

May I suggest that for testing for spurious you use a different receiver than the one within the Pluto chip? Leakage paths can confuse measurements tremendously. (SDRSharp is probably enough when looking for spurious.)

{o.o}

On 20200215 12:15:35, Tomi Tikkanen wrote:
Hi Folks!
I downloaded & install the new 0.21 version again. I took print screen (not recommended ?)
Result about TX was the same like always here were happened after version 3.014.
I tohught if my pluto may need update firmware, but I flashed latest pluto firm at autumn 2019.
Kindly
Tomi oh4ms
Sdr_console_pluto_v3021_oh4ms.jpg